Saturday 12 March 2011

Phoenix Claws

正斗粥麵專家


Phoenix Claws 鳳爪

This Dim Sum is quite possibly the toughest looking food you have ever come across in your life.

I'd be honest with you, it's actually Chicken Feet !

But you know what, it's really yummy.

It's tasty (in Chinese BBQ stew sauce), it's tender, it's simply amazing except it may look yucky to those who never have it before, and I don't blame you.

Sometimes I wonder how on earth can Chinese invented such a challenging (look-wise) dish ? Personally, I can never imagine chicken feet are actually edible ... Not only it looks tough, it's actually tough.

Well, not so after it's cooked.

It texture is like ... I don't know, there is hardly anything comparable, really.

If you dare, try it.

Warning

Believe me, once you think it's okay ... you will be hooked for life. It's the crack of Dim Sum !

No comments:

Post a Comment